Pulakos is looking for qualified applicants to join our team. We have an opportunity for experienced CPAs with at least two years’ experience in tax. Applicants need to be interested in a personal growth and committed to advancing their professional career. For further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pulakos is looking for qualified, experienced applicants to join our team. Applicants must have at least two years CPA firm experience, have a CPA license, or be eligible to sit for CPA Exam. For further details contact us at email@example.com
We Help Great Accountants Become Exemplary Business People
At Pulakos CPAs in Albuquerque, NM, we know that training and experience are the keys to individuals’ professional development. Our team members have the unique opportunity to advance their careers by expanding their business knowledge and expertise through direct involvement with a wide variety of clients, as well as working alongside recognized experts in their fields.
Pulakos CPAs team members have the best of both worlds – a big firm professional experience coupled with a small firm culture that creates success through outstanding performance. At Pulakos CPAs, new employees immediately become an integral part of a team of professionals that is committed to delivering quality and timely service, because at Pulakos, Performance Matters!™
Why Choose Pulakos? The Place to go when you want to Grow!
At Pulakos CPAs you will be challenged and stretched to grow professionally.
- You will be appreciated and recognized for your individual contributions.
- You will be treated as an individual who has unique interests, talents, and ambitions.
- You will be a valued member of the team from your first day.
- You will be rewarded for your confidence, initiative and leadership ability.
Providing Quality Service for Over Half a Century
Pulakos CPAs was established in 1960 by George P. Pulakos in Albuquerque, NM. Over the years, our firm has helped individuals and leading New Mexico businesses grow and reach their financial goals through timely and quality service, trusted advice and sound planning.
We recognize that our team members are our most important assets. Everyone is empowered to provide quality service to our clients. Our team has access to top-quality training through alliances with national organizations such as CPAmerica International, Inc. We also offer the Pulakos Leadership Academy, a forum that provides leadership and management skills, and the opportunity to stay up-to-date on current trends in accounting, finance, and business. In addition, we are affiliated with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the premier national organization serving the accounting profession since 1887. And of course, we are active members of the New Mexico Society of CPAs.
We know that Performance Matters™ in offering our employees individualized opportunities, excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits, resulting in:
- Better compensation packages
- Better opportunities to learn and grow
- Better chances to get exposure to an entire engagement or process, not just a small piece
- Better prospects to make a difference in our firm, our community and build a solid, successful career
- Better travel and working conditions
- Better tools and training to allow you to quickly become more effective
- Better access and approachability to the leaders of our firm
- Better opportunity to complete CPA exam