Mr. De Pasquale joined Pulakos CPAs in 2005 after relocating to New Mexico from California. His previous experience included positions as a manager at a Santa Ana-based CPA firm, as a senior accountant for a CPA firm in Irvine, and as a senior financial analyst and accountant for an assisted living company in Costa Mesa. Robert has extensive experience in consulting with clients on complex tax matters for individuals and businesses as well. His areas of specialization include tax planning and compliance for businesses and individuals.
- Professional Corporations
- Not for Profit Organizations
- Board member, Society of Financial Service Professionals, New Mexico Chapter
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Committee Member, Tour de Cure, American Diabetes Association, New Mexico Chapter
Why Performance Matters
There is nothing more troubling than meeting with a prospective client who has obviously not gotten the best advice for making decisions. At Pulakos, we always start by listening to our clients. We can’t come up with the best suggestions or recommendations if we don’t understand them and their needs. Because we work as a team, we have the opportunity to get multiple people involved in the fact finding process as well as in the development of possible solutions. Our work is always reviewed, which helps us deliver the highest quality possible.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, California State University, Fullerton
Personal Financial Planning Certificate Program, University of California, Irvine Extension
Publications, Speaking and Training
- New Business Workshops, volunteer teacher
- New Mexico Society of CPAs Tax Academy, Corporate Liquidation Primer