Pulakos CPAs has been servicing New Mexico businesses for over 60 years. Pulakos offers small firm intimacy with big firm learning opportunities. Our client base is diversified and offers some great opportunities to learn and grow. This is your chance to see what the tax profession is all about, first hand.
Tax intern will work with the tax team to help with preparation and filing of tax returns.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scan, review and import client data into tax returns.
- Prepare various types of tax returns as assigned.
- Participate in Tax Department Training activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be college junior, senior or master’s accounting candidate to be considered. Previous experience is a plus, but not required.
- There will not be any out of town travel required for this role.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Office suite.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a paid position. Estimated weekly hours are 20-30 and compensation will be based on actual hours worked and hourly pay rate.